Answered Future of the Server

Thai Keyu

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
As It's write on the Thread Title, should we continue to play in hoping that you will do something by giving some news / being more present or be honest and tell us that you are not motivated because there is too small community ?
To be honest there is a new server incoming and I will go there is you still ignore us :/
And this is too bad for people who's donating for you knowing that the server is diying ( I mean that not cool for them because they think you still present and working for the server )

Hope you will react and quickly ...

Thanks to answer us, personallyI dont want to waste my time anymore..

woerogm

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi @Thai Keyu

Hi,
As It's write on the Thread Title, should we continue to play in hoping that you will do something by giving some news / being more present or be honest and tell us that you are not motivated because there is too small community ?
To be honest there is a new server incoming and I will go there is you still ignore us :/
And this is too bad for people who's donating for you knowing that the server is diying ( I mean that not cool for them because they think you still present and working for the server )

Hope you will react and quickly ...

Thanks to answer us, personallyI dont want to waste my time anymore..
tl;dr: (my reaction to your message).

1. I'm 24\7 in the Discord, and people who directly PM me for help - receive it on the same day.
2. I'm in-game around 2-3 hours per day walking in hide mode to check everything.
3. Every single day I'm working on the updates and other stuff that we will release every 1-2 weeks, not earlier. Next planned update - Sunday (tomorrow).
4. I got shocked by misinformation from you about:

This is not about me. As I said, I have no doubts that wtfRO will "shoot". But for this "shoot" we need some changes on the server and activity from my side what I'm actively doing in the background. The plan very simple:

- Guild Packages
- More advertising.
- More events and features

Yes, I see that the current online not good, but this does not mean that we stopping development, or doing as you said in your post. We every single day implement players' suggestions about what possible to apply on the live server here and there. Some features (most of them tbh) requires the server restart. We can't restart frequently the server, that why we need some time for creating an update and apply all suggestions/bug reports what are ready at the same time. That why we have delays between "updates" like 1-2 weeks.

On what do we working right now?
Right now I'm active talks with guild leaders, and I think, after finishing the guild package part - everything else won't be a problem. (They're technically ready, but left some small things).

Thai Keyu

Jan 5, 2020
Okk so yeah you are working fine that good for everyone but why don't you communicate with players ? why dont you say " HI " when you connect in game ? Why don't you gives any news ? That's what Me and Other blame you..

I need to make a big report on Forum / Discord for make you react ? that terrible..
Anyways if you still really investigate that good but please god " Talk " and " Gives Some News "