Answered Boost drop rate for some equipment.

Elmo

Dec 22, 2019
Raise the % drop pf brooches and gloves to .50 / .30 i think its too low , AoA is like 90% ....

Dragon Vest/ Armor Both drop of Draco .50%

Some of the 50z arrows i think they a bit expensive, 20-30z will be ok

So far so good.

Reactions: lolyana

cybron13

Dec 25, 2019
+1, however overall i think the most hard to get loot from monster should be the card....
As an example i spend hours and hundreds (i not thousand, i stop counting) killing sandman to get the katar...and after 6 cards, i manage to get 1 katar... pretty much same case as Elmo, card is 0.50 and katar is 0.30.

Reactions: Elmo

Elmo

Dec 22, 2019
+1, however overall i think the most hard to get loot from monster should be the card....
As an example i spend hours and hundreds (i not thousand, i stop counting) killing sandman to get the katar...and after 6 cards, i manage to get 1 katar... pretty much same case as Elmo, card is 0.50 and katar is 0.30.
I feel you

Namelessy

Dec 22, 2019
I have to disagree with you guys a little bit. However I feel the pain on the Katar part (as a SinX myself) but I think farming 30-40 minutes was all it took for me to get one Earth katar (had to rebuff 3 times). But you mainly get Elemental katar to add +3 slot to it, so basicly to make endgame gear and that should be as hard as it is now to make. If you just want to have starter elemental damage options, make a seperate account with a Sage, which can enchant your main katar.

Also getting Gloves[1] is a pain, but it should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: woerogm

Elmo

Dec 22, 2019
This is not a low rate, with that % of drops ill should just go to LR. Making sloted [3] katar isnt the end game, BG equips are the end game ( that are way easy to get ) , Gloves should be a pain ? OG are 1% drop , thats super easy to get, Basic/starting equips are way too low ( drop % ) and end game equips are easy , i dont see the balance here.

Reactions: lolyana

Namelessy

Dec 22, 2019
I have to disagree with you guys a little bit. However I feel the pain on the Katar part (as a SinX myself) but I think farming 30-40 minutes was all it took for me to get one Earth katar (had to rebuff 3 times). But you mainly get Elemental katar to add +3 slot to it, so basicly to make endgame gear and that should be as hard as it is now to make. If you just want to have starter elemental damage options, make a seperate account with a Sage, which can enchant your main katar.

Also getting Gloves[1] is a pain, but it should be.
You are right. 0.3% is way too low. At least 0.5% drop would needed.

woerogm

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2019
Guys, if you will post a list of items in your opinion what need to boost in drop rate, (id - %) I will apply these changes after analyzing your suggestions.

Elmo

Dec 22, 2019
Some i can think about now

Katar, fire/wind/earth .50%
Brooch[1] .50%
Glove[1] .50%
Dragon Vest/Armor .50% ( Drpped from Dracos)
Bradium Accs 1% ( can be dropped by Dolomedes or Bradium Golem)

Yes i know some of thse are obtainable fomr BG , but not everyone like to BG, just making another way to obtain them true PvM

If i think of more ill edit these post.

woerogm

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2019
Working on it. After 1 day update with all fixes and suggestions posted on the forum, If you wish to add something more let me please know. Today I will focus on these changes and tomorrow (after around 40+ hours) we will release the update.

Elmo

Dec 22, 2019
Thanks, i dont know if other people wants to add something for me i thinks thats all,

Katar - Infiltrator .50%

lolyana

Dec 26, 2019
Maybe a 0.50% minimum drop rate for all objects on normal monster ? 0.30% can be a little too tough for a "high" middle rate like this one.