Answered Battleground's Problems

lolyana

Dec 26, 2019
Hello
As the server rely a lot on the BG to get stuffs and this is actually almost impossible to start a bg at the moment. I think it would be healthy to reduce the number of players required to start a battleground. This change could be temporary, just to let the time to the server to grow and gain players. It could be a requirement of 6 players or lower, a number adapted of the current poppulation that could permit to BG regularly. BG are also fun and not being able to start any bg is a little sad. "Happy Hour" could also be implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elmo

Namelessy

Dec 22, 2019
I'm not sure if that is the correct solution to the problem thou.
Maybe just make a seperate "BG Lite" which is a smaller map for less people like a Duel arena, we could get BG tokens in smaller numbers. 2vs2 probably the best idea.

lolyana

Dec 26, 2019
I'm not sure if that is the correct solution to the problem thou.
Maybe just make a seperate "BG Lite" which is a smaller map for less people like a Duel arena, we could get BG tokens in smaller numbers. 2vs2 probably the best idea.
Yeah any solutions which would permit to BG regularly is good, if reducing the number of players needed is a problem for certains BG.

Elmo

Dec 22, 2019
With the current low population , Triple inferno mode , its gonna be a waste of mats/time, same as conquest, ill say just put Death match , Rush maybe ?

lolyana

Dec 26, 2019
has been done in the last update.
Thanks for your work but the number of players required to start a battleground didn't change in game. It's still 10 players and it's impossible to start any Bg with 10 players at the moment. I think it would be better to lower to 6 or 4 players for the BG for which it's possible.

woerogm

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2019
Thanks for your work but the number of players required to start a battleground didn't change in game. It's still 10 players and it's impossible to start any Bg with 10 players at the moment. I think it would be better to lower to 6 or 4 players for the BG for which it's possible.
Possible! I'll change. About the online, I contacted several guild leaders, I think the online will rise again.

Reactions: lolyana and Elmo